Monday, September 6, 2010

Anticipation...


remember that carly simon song??  well, i've been finding myself singing it lately!  i'm anticipating 3 big events coming up this fall and wanted to share my excitement.


at the end of the month, i will be flying back to michigan for a class reunion (yikes - haven't had one for 30 years) and a (short) girls getaway to the beach with my sisters.  i'm really looking forward to it!  if you have never seen lake michigan, you are really missing something fabulous (just don't go in the winter!)

then, in late october, i will be heading up into the mountains with 5 beautiful souls for my 2nd space between creativity retreat. i am still fiddling with the venue details, but it is going to happen and it's going to be wonderful!

and last, but certainly not least, in november i will be re-connecting with all of the wonderfulness that was last year's bepresent retreat on the coast of oregon. this experience and the subsequent connections resulting from it have been nothing short of life-changing and we are having a reunion, aptly named, "unfurl".

i think this year's holiday season may seem a little anti-climatic after all of this excitement, but it's ok.  i feel incredibly fortunate to be having all of this goodness to look forward to!!  do you have some anticipations in your life??

4 comments:

  1. Lake Michigan is my favorite of the Great Lakes! Good for you to go back there! And I'm glad that you're going ahead with the retreat. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must confess that I am partial to Lake Superior, but Lake Michigan is my second favorite Great Lake. ;) (Ha. I say that not having seen them all, but I still think my order would remain.)

    I am so excited for all your upcoming goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beauty and growth is coming from all the seeds you have planted. I'm so excited for you. My anticipations are more immediate ... a gold leafing class on Friday, and finishing an encaustic painting next week. I do have dear friends coming in February which I am looking forward to with great happiness. Your retreat is going to be very special. It's called growing the joy in your life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE all of your anticipation and i have to tell you when i ONLY read your title for this post....i started singing that song and low and behold you talked about it!! made me giggle!!!

    i am anticipating Brave Girls Camp in October.....it is a dream come true for me to be able to attend another retreat.

    i am sad i will be missing UNFURL but will be with you girls in spirit and sending lots of love that way!!!

    xxoxox
    k

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!