Saturday, December 24, 2011

Traveling Thoughts.....


thoughts are powerful
(that’s been proven)

my thoughts right now
are about you
yes you, dear reader
i’m thinking of you by name
right this very minute
(unless i don’t know your name –
but i’m still sending my thoughts)
bubbling up from my heart
and wafting out
into the atmosphere


 in my mind they are traveling
on a sparkly sleigh
pulled by fresh-faced reindeer
they are wrapped
bowed, bedazzled and bejeweled
emblazoned with your name
and destined to touch your heart


 the content of these festive parcels??
(while i hate to give away the surprise….
in this case it may just be wise)

there’s a big box of amazement
a bottle of calm in the chaos
a healthy dose of energy
some sprigs of optimism
a couple of vials of awareness
and a whole bunch of inspiration
all sprinkled with L.O.V.E.


can you hear the bells??
i think your package has arrived…
now go open it and feast on the goodies!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, my friends!!

7 comments:

  1. beautiful! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Patty...Your words and images sent a spark of love to my heart...thank you! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year filled with love, health and art! Hugs...Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an absolutely BEAUTIFUL post, Patty. Thank you for those wonderful thoughts. I have received incedible package with it's very unique contents and am going to savour them. I have been so privileged to meet you and continue to have you in my life ... in blog land, which as you know can be pretty amazing. Happy Happy Christmas to you and Stu. Take care of each other. xxDonna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank-you for this beautiful gift! And - a Merry Christmas to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Patty, how beautiful.
    Merry Christmas to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Patty! Thank you for your gift! I will treasure each one.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!