Saturday, May 29, 2010

All in a Dog’s Day



i’m feeling the need to lighten things up a bit after the last post. you may have seen this anonymous excerpt, but i think it holds a reminder for us about life not to mention a good laugh!

EXCEPTS FROM A DOG’S DAILY DIARY:
8:00  dog food! my favorite thing!

9:30  a car ride! my favorite thing!

9:40  a walk in the park! my favorite thing!

10:30  got rubbed and petted! my favorite thing!

12:00  lunch! my favorite thing!

1:00  played in the yard! my favorite thing!

3:00  wagged my tail! my favorite thing!

5:00  milk bones! my favorite thing!

7:00  got to play ball! my favorite thing!

8:00  wow! watched tv with the people! my favorite thing!

10:00  sleeping on the bed. my favorite thing!

i’ve added a few entries from muffin’s personal diary as well:

climbing up on the sofa! my favorite thing!

climbing up on a mountain! my favorite thing!

digging! my favorite thing!

chasing squirrels! my favorite thing!

sticking my head where it doesn't belong! my favorite thing!

barking at trains! my favorite thing!

swimming! my favorite thing!

riding on daddy's lap! my favorite thing!

staring at gopher holes! my favorite thing! (ok, this one is her SUPER favorite thing!)
what a life!


a beautiful holiday weekend?  my favorite thing!
hope yours is too!!!

4 comments:

  1. That makes me smile every time I read it. I was just telling someone that the I just love how I can say, "Do you want to go on an adventure - to the garbage can?" and Atlas will jump up with as much enthusiasm as if I'd asked him if he wanted to go on an adventure to the kitty store. Gotta love dogs.

    Muffin is adorable. I just want to hug her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post, Patty. We can learn so much from Animals. Patty's Nomadic Journal: my favorite thing! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Don't you just LOVE dogs!
    Hello! I am another Kelly Rae classmate. Just signed up today. I'm 55 and like the rest of us "older but hopefully wiser" gals, feel so much younger:) Really looking forward to this!
    Cheers, Shelagh

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!