Saturday, January 2, 2010

Let the Wonders Begin!



let the wonders begin!  it's a quote from the january 1st page of  this new book i am starting.  it's one of those books where you read one page a day for your dose of creaive inspiraton - love it!  it's full of fun and humor and whimsical art as well.

in other news, i did capture the once-in-a-blue-moon.  apparently it only happens on new year's eve something like once every 28 years....




ok - i know it's not supposed to really be blue, but i thought it would be fun to give it a little tint!




this is actually the sunrise on january 1st.  i was taking my morning walk and could have kicked myself that i didn't bring my carera - the skies were all pink and glowy and right smack dab in the middle was this huge full moon!  i hustled back to grab my camera - no time for a zoom, but the best was over - this was just the tail end.  that'll teach me!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous photo of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one would ever know it was the 'tail end' - - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!!